Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Hungry Girl


My dear friend Jeni introduced me to Hungry Girl by sending me the above cookbook, and I am madly in love with it. So much so that I want to marry it, put a ring on it and say a big fat "I Do". I have learned a lot from Hungry Girl and I have modified a lot of recipes using her ingredient suggestions.  I am planning our menu for the next few days and for next week and I am sorting through the cookbook to find a few good feasts to feed the natives.  I have some ground beef I need to use up so I am going to scour the cookbook for an option, that likely calls for ground turkey to sink our teeth into.

As I try new recipes I will do my best to share them with ya'll in an effort to convert you all to Hungry Girl lovers. I love that she is reasonable, that she provides you with a list of staple items to have on hand that can be used in a variety of ways, she is my kinda girl.

No comments: