Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Sappy McSapperson

That would be me these days...I am having a hard time accepting the fact that Olivia is going to be 3 years old, it feels like just yesterday she was kicking around in my belly, that I was sitting in her nursery listening to lullaby's and dreaming of her arrival, how can she already be a little girl? Where did my baby go?

Olivia - just over a year old

And what a precious little girl she is, oh how I adore this child. I can't believe we are now only two years away from her first day of school. I can already see it...picture me standing at the corner bus stop with my camera bawling my eyes out waving to her as she gets on the bus. I am tearing up just thinking about it. Heck, I cry when I see other parents putting their kids on the bus on the first day of school, what will I do when its my own offspring? Will I run onto the bus with her? Embarrass her to tears by kissing her a thousand times before she leaves my clutches? Lets hope none of those things happen, lets hope I act like the cool parent I work hard to be - HA.

Olivia and Zack - her first boyfriend

Olivia - 10 months old

I never thought it would be possible to feel the way I feel about my children. I don't even have the words to describe what they mean to me, what I would do for them or what I want for them out of this life. More than anything I know I just want them to be happy, to make other people happy and to live, and really live.

Summer 2008

Halloween 2008

Have I mentioned how much I love this little girl? I mean I really love her. I love her more that she loves the color purple, more than Avery loves to start food fights at school, more than Brad loves Mountain Biking and more than I love Doritos. And that is serious business.

No comments: