Saturday, July 17, 2010

"I love M&M's"

That was the key to "success", and I use the term success very loosely, we didn't hit it out of the park by any means, but we did show signs of promise, that there is light at the end of the "I would like photographs of my children and I would like it not to be a constant battle between the children, the photographer and myself" tunnel.

We took the girls to Sears on Thursday evening to get Olivia's 3 year photographs taken. Thank goodness YaYa had arrived earlier that day, she was a lifesaver, she was also a Dora Pillowcase Buyer...but more on that later.

Olivia was cheesing it up....BIG TIME. We couldn't get a real smile out of her to save our lives, at least she was sitting still...for the most part...baby steps, I know, I am asking too much...sit still and smile for real...get out of town lady that isn't going to happen until you can really bribe them. So the only way we could get Olivia to give us a real smile was to get her to say "I love M&M"s" instead of "Cheese"...it worked, but we forgot about the most important variable...a strong photographer...we lost in this department, she was a dud.

No comments: