Sunday, July 4, 2010

A baby and some chocolate...


Meet Caleb Tan, his Momma is my friend Courtney.

Olivia and I went to visit the Tan Family this morning, and while Courtney and I caught up Olivia played with Isaac who is just 3 months older than her, they don't get to see each other all that often these days, but when I was on maternity leave with her they saw each other almost every week. We had to put Potty Training on hold for the trip and on the way home Olivia told me that she wasn't feeling well, her throat hurt, she needed to lay on the couch and have some special juice and finally that Avery made her sick. Sad but true, the last part could be an accurate statement considering Avery has been running a fever all weekend and for the most part has been a miserable mess.

So when we got home, the girls went down for the naps and I got to work on a little Fourth of July treat.


Chocolate Covered Marshmellows and Strawberries

The Strawberries that I bought YESTERDAY at Costco weren't looking so hot, so we didn't get to use too many of them, which was a complete bummer since the container I purchased was huge, I hated seeing them go to waste. Delicious!!

Olivia and Brad are off to the fireworks tonight with Justin and Zack after a cookout with The Koehler and Harris Families.

No comments: