Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Courageous Cohen


Please send your prayers up to this sweet little man and his loving parents. He is having Open Heart Surgery today to repair his broken little heart and he is just two days old. I follow his Mom's (Megan) Blog and I have been engrossed in her journey and my thoughts and prayers go out to her and her husband Brent today.

She is madly in love with this little creature, and I can't imagine the worry and concern she is feeling knowing that the son she has prayed for, for years is now here, and she can't just love on him and take him home to his precious little nursery. They packed up their house and moved as soon as they realized they would be in need of more experienced medical providers, talk about doing what you need to do to give your child a fighting chance, that is what being a parent is all about. I admire all they have done to provide for Cohen, they inspire me to cherish the minutes and seconds I have with my precious girls.

No comments: