Thursday, June 17, 2010

Chase Your Dreams


My dear friend Adam has been feverishly working to continue Jill's legacy and his vehicle to do that is the Jill E. Harrington Hanzalik Memorial Fund. If you bottled up his passion and dedication you could move mountains, he is a force to be recokened with and God help those that stand in his way.  I admire his energy and his drive, he is focused on a cause that is going to impact so many lives and forever change the tragectory for many little boys and girls. My heart breaks that this Memorial Fund exists at all, but now that it does, and now that we can't turn back the hands of time and bring Jilly back I am going to do everything in my power to help Adam spread the word about the Fund and all the great work they have ahead of them.

If you would like more information or like to get involved, please let me know.


No comments: