Friday, August 19, 2011

Five On Friday

I stole this idea from Name5Things, I don't know her, but I love her already, we share a lot of the same likes...one of them being lists. So on Friday's I am going to list out 5 things...the things are going to vary every week based on the theme or topic.  This week I am going to focus on 5 things that make me happy, in a silly way, not a profound type of happy, just a not a care in the world, silly type of happy.

#1 - Planners, I am crazy, madly, deeply in love with planners. The handwritten kind, not the digital kind, sure I carry a Blackberry, my 9-5 day is managed by my Outlook calendar, but not my personal life, my personal life is written out, on a calendar, and beginning in the next week or so (its already shipped) I will be using the Erin Condren Life Planner

#2 Flip Flops - my feet crave them, they wait all year for Spring to roll around, they shudder with excitement the day the Flip Flops are broken out of my closet and slapped on. This summer I have bought a few new pairs and I have been loyal to Havaianas, they are comfy and come in amazing colors!


#3 - Target - it happens to be one of my favorite places on Earth. I could walk the aisles for hours.  My BP and Breathing go into an almost meditation like state when I walk in the doors, the smell is like peace on Earth to me. The aisles are just wide enough, the packaging of items and organization, perfection!.


#4 - Embellished T-Shirts - I would wear one every single day if I could. I love throwing them on with a pair of jeans, a jean skirt, a khaki skirt, shorts, you name it, I can coordinate with one of these embellished gems.


#5 - Lip Gloss/Chapstick - I have a small problem, I can't stop buying Lip Gloss and Chapstick. I actually found 11 different tubes in my work bag yesterday, no wonder I convince myself to buy a new one when I can't find one, they are all hiding out in my work bag...I do have to admit though, that I haven't the foggiest as to what color suits me best, I just buy what I like, I probably walk around looking like a clown most days...

1 comment:

The B's said...

Is that planner not A-maz-ing?? You know I am a planner girl too... love it! can't wait to hear what you think of yours.