Monday, August 15, 2011

There is a God

And his name is Brad Turner...the man of my dreams, the keeper of the stars (I believe that is the title of a bad country song)
Brad is on a roll....first the Silhouette Surprise, and NOW he has opened the door to endless possibilities, he has found a contraption that will make all of my dreams come true, it will bring projects together that prior to tonight didn't have the momentum behind them to get them on their feet, he has delivered the big mamma jamma....a custom spray paint enabler.  You just mix 4oz of paint with 1oz of water and ta-da, you start spraying. I can't wait to give it a go. I've heard some horror stories on paint sprayers, so we shall see how this turns out. First Project for this little hero is going to be Olivia's Bedside Table...I can already see it, in all its glory.

No comments: