Sunday, January 30, 2011

55 in January

We have had a beautiful weekend here, which helped with our home projects, I was able to finish my Chalkboard Project outside, I can't wait to hang it and share it with you.  I am still debating if the frame needs to be painted or not, its black right now and with a black chalkboard inside, against a white door, it just might be too much black, we'll have to see.

The family is just getting back from Church now, I had to miss it due to this very annoying Sinus Infection that reared its ugly head yesterday morning. I am hoping this doesn't ruin my Girls Plans for this afternoon, I have been looking forward to Insley and Molly time for several weeks now.


You are probably asking yourself...what is she looking at?


Why...a "Ca-Coom" of course...

January 2011 - no snow in good ol' Richmond


My attempt to get a good photo of the girls for the big Family Room frames...

As you can see, I didn't hit it out of the park...I will have to give it a try another day.

No comments: