Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Happy Half Birthday Liv

Olivia is 3.5 years old today and we celebrate Half Birthday's in our house, so in honor of her Half Birthday I made some cupcakes and she helped me decorate them for her friends at school. I am hoping and praying that at least one kid won't be there tomorrow, because the box only made 17 cupcakes and there are 16 kids in her class and 2 teachers, and I would feel horrible if one of the teachers didn't get a cupcake. I even had to swat Brad's hands away tonight when he was trying to make a move for one.  How in the world does the box really think you can make 24 cupcakes and I end up 7 short? Jeesh.


I apologize for the coloring of the photo's, I am not sure what my camera was thinking, the wrappers are clearly a dark purple and a dark pink and we used Valentine's Day sprinkles to add some pizazz.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Happy Half Birthday Olivia!