Monday, January 17, 2011

She's coming around...

For those of you that have physically seen Olivia over the last few months you have clearly noticed that she has taken a liking to dressing herself in the mornings, so her outfits are at times, atrocious, I mean, one of a kind. I have come to learn that what my child wears is the smallest deal around, as long as she is warm and her rear isn't showing, I have bigger fish to fry and I can't expel any energy caring about what her sweet little behind is wearing.  However, it did warm my heart this morning to see what she had picked out for school...


How precious is she? Isn't that just the cutest outfit you have ever seen, a cute as can be sweater dress paired with tights THAT MATCH...get out of town, my heart started signing this morning when she picked it out, I had to dry a small tear drop that formed in my right eye I was so thrilled.

My Mom and I had a great day running errands together. We started with a nice lunch out, and then spent a good hour roaming the aisles of Target, my favoritest place on Earth and then we made our way to Kirklands, btw, that place gives me the hives, and ended our journey at Michaels, they were having a 55% off Frames sales...$45 frames for $20, can't beat that with a stick (as my father would say). So I plan to share a few projects with ya'll in the next few days, some are already frame, I just need the hubs to hang them...one of his least favorites things to do, I should add. Poor Guy!

Tonight the family is heading out to dinner with my Parents to celebrate my Mom's Birthday, which was yesterday.  My Mom shares a birthday with my friend April's little girl Anna, so Olivia celebrated with Anna yesterday at a Romp n Roll Birthday Party, Olivia had a blast, and Megs and I just enjoyed watching the little ones run around. I am digging the outsourced Birthday Party idea, or rather, the Destination Birthday Party idea (that is better branding than outsourcing), I mean seriously, you don't have to decorate, clean up or really plan a tootin' thing, its wonderful. I might have to consider it for Avery's Birthday next year.

No comments: