Saturday, January 1, 2011

NYE at YaYa's

The girls all packed and ready for their "sleepover" at YaYa's House

Not us...we spent NYE with our dear friends and neighbors, but the girls spent NYE at YaYa and GaGa's house, they enjoyed a McDonald's Picnic on the floor and attempted to watch a little of Toy Story 1, but Olivia was afraid of the "little green guys" so she asked them to shut it off. I am guessing she isn't ready for a movie theater movie just yet, I was hoping to take her to Tangled while I was off this week, but knowing how scared I am guessing waiting a little while might be best.

 Avery waiting on Olivia get with the program...and yes, those pants are short, they are actually capris and yes, she is wearing yellow Croc's...50 degrees apparently felt like 75 to her, she dressed herself. 

Olivia ready to go, cup in hand...

Avery posing with the ottoman

Brad and I had a great night with great friends. We dined on Lasagna, enjoyed some bubbly and just enjoyed the company of great friends. I was feeling a little worse for the wear this morning, and truth be told I am not feeling like a million bucks just yet and its 4:30pm.  A big THANK YOU to my Parents for keeping the girls last night, the girls really enjoy their time spent with my Parents, while we were driving out of their driveway this morning Olivia said "Can we come back to YaYa's soon?". She loves her YaYa very much. 

Funny Olivia story...we were driving to my Parents yesterday afternoon/evening to drop off the girls and were at the light and Olivia says, out of the blue "Daddy, what is your car's name?" Brad responded with "I don't think it has a name". To that, Olivia says "I think I am going to call it Karate Kid, okay?" Where does she come up with this stuff? She also said yesterday morning...."Mommy, I don't sleep in a crib like Avery does anymore because my Noggin is too big". That Olivia Turner is one funny girl.


No comments: