Saturday, February 5, 2011

Saturday Silly-ness

Olivia being the carefree 3.5 year old that we love dearly...

Avery being the wild and crazy almost 2 year old that makes our heart soar


This morning the Family split up, took a divide and conquer approach to our errands. Olivia, my Mom and I were on a mission to procure Birthday Presents...and several of them while Brad and Avery attacked the West End Bike Shops in search of....who in the world knows...likely expensive Bike stuff.  We all met up for lunch at Friendly's...not WW friendly, but ohhhhh so delicious.  Friendly's just brings me back to the good ol' days. I have so many wonderful memories of Friendly's from high school, we practically lived at Friendly's during basketball season...awwww, the good ol' days.

It's dreary here, rainy and cold. But I am NOT complaining because the rest of the country...heck, who am I kidding, the rest of the world is facing some crazy weather.  The girls both bucked the naps this afternoon so I am guessing it will be an early to bed kind of night.  Frozen pizza is in the oven and baths are on the horizon and then its Family Movie Night...I foresee the Care Bears Movie in our future.

I haven't made much progress on the Home Office, hence the reason why you haven't seen a single photo of the fantastic new room, but I promise after President's Day Weekend and a day at home to myself to really get crackin' on it, I will be able to share.

I did however finish up the Chalkboard Project I have been talking about for weeks. This was complete last weekend...don't you just love it? I kinda wanted a fun color for the frame to break up the blackness, but I wasn't sure if I wanted to go with red or not and I wasn't sure what other color I would want to introduce, so for now, its black, but I might just change my mind down the road.


Notice the cute message Brad left me after he hung it up for me...keeper, I tell ya, he's a keeper!

No comments: