Saturday, January 29, 2011

Girlfriend's Got Style

This child is all over the map when it comes to her outfit picking out abilities...


She has many faces...some of which are sweet...

Some of which are silly...

And others that we would like to cover up...
(This gives you a small glimpse into the damage the fall did to her front teeth, you can see if you look carefully that her right-front tooth is chipped and there is now a gap between her two front teeth)


Brad, his Dad and my Dad have been putting their brains to the test this weekend in an attempt to hang Crown Molding in Three of our Five bedrooms...lets just say, one is finished and the other two will be outsourced.  We are in the process of moving Olivia's furniture around and changing out her Winter Bedding for her new Big-Girl Bedding. She is taking a nap at my Parents House and will come home to her new bed tonight - I can't wait to see what she thinks. I promise to take pictures and share the finished product with you, but the walls are going to take some time, holes will have to be patched and painted and wall art will have to be rehung, so be patient.

Brad's Mom is showing me how to make Vegetable Beef Soup using a Pressure Cooker...which she surprised with me with my very own.  She is a miracle worker in the kitchen...I tell you what.

Do any of you watch Southland on TNT? With Ryan from The OC? His name is Ben Sherman on Southland, but I can't stop thinking of him as Ryan from The OC. Anyways, last night one of the main characters/detectives was killed and it threw me for a loop, I wasn't expecting it and I woke up thinking about it this morning (at 5:45am no less, thank you Avery Emerson Turner)...odd how a show can spook you like that eh? 

No comments: