Friday, February 26, 2010

Let the celebration begin....

Tomorrow is Avery's Big Day, her very First Birthday Party and guess what she got for her Birthday....snots, and lots of them. The poor little darling is teething like its her jobby-job, so she is suffering big time from all the lovely sidekicks that come along with teething...last night she even coughed so hard that she threw up in her crib, we had to get up, change her, change her bed, including her bumper, which by the way, hasn't left her crib once since before she was born, shame on me!

I am so very excited to see all of the little kiddos playing together and while I don't want to take anything away from any of our dear friends, I am super duper excited to see my dear Mommy friend Jeni and her sweet, sweet girl, Lily, they are driving up from Durham to spend the day with us, I can hardly wait.

Avery is one loved little girl, she has already received several packages this week, a special shout out to Auntie Megs & Uncle Tim, Theresa and her boys, Maura, Aaron and Baby Harris, Pattie Jo and Avery's Birthday Buddy Danny Miller (and his Momma, Amanda), who lives in Ft. Stewart, Georgia!!!

No comments: