Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Avery, Avery, Avery

Another day, another dollar, oh wait, that isn't it, another day, another post about our Sweet Avery, yeah, that's more like it. And of course I don't want you to think that I have forgotten about our first born, she is still very much front and center, and believe you me, she doesn't let you forget it, birth order is front of mind for her and she ensures we respond appropriately. Today's photo's are taken from Avery's One Month Photo Shoot...isn't she precious, our little sleeping beauty.


My Mom is a savior, she ended up taking Olivia back to her house tonight and has helped out in the evenings this week since I am having to work longer hours and Brad is out of town, what would I do without them? It is so great having them here a few months out of the year...we are so lucky to have them in our lives.


Avery has started to use Mama, Dada and YaYa a little more the last few days, so I am almost ready to go out on that limb and say she is "talking", but not quite yet...I said almost. And nope, not walking yet. I did however realize that her Birthday Dress is SUPER long, not sure what is going on with it, so I might have to hem it, there is no way she will be able to crawl in it.


And this weather is seriously nuts, I could do without all this percipitation. I am super impressed with the new We Are The World rendition, oh how I love that song, and oh how I love that they are going to debut it at the onset of the Winter Olympics.

On a more somber note, I am so disappointed in John Edwards, and while I can't even begin to understand what Elizabeth Edwards has been going through, there is some not so postive press coming out about her too and how she has treated people over the years, and more about how calculating and cold she was. I am going to choose to not focus on that piece, and more feel bad for her. Seriously, between John Edwards and Tiger Woods...urgh.

No comments: