Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Clap your hands...

(Avery at 3 Months)

Avery is becoming a pro at clapping her hands, when she does it you just want to eat her up, its adorable. And she is super proud of herself, she can't even stand it. I wasn't able to snap a picture of her, since we were at my parents for dinner when she was working her magic, but I will attempt to get one tomorrow..

(Avery at 3 Months)

Olivia was home sick today, she spent the day with my Mom, again, we are so thankful to have my parents here, I don't know what we would do without them.

I am starting to pull together my list of stuff to pack for Manila and I am thinking that this trip might require 2 bags, I have been a 1 bag traveler on my last two trips, but I have a long list of things to purchase this time around, and I am planning on bringing clothes to work out in, so that will require some extra space too.  It sounds like Brad and the girls will be well taken care of while I am gone. I think they all probably enjoy a little break from Mommy, beacuse that means QT with Bina, PawPaw, YaYa and GaGa.

1 comment:

Jeni said...

Aww hope Olivia feels better and I can't wait to see proud Avery clapping away. Too precious!!