Thursday, February 4, 2010

Daddy's Girl


Avery sure is a Daddy's Girl, she loves her Dada and asks about him constantly. The poor thing is going through Dada withdrawl, and Brad making it home tomorrow with the impending storm looks a bit iffy. And while I know this is Avery Month, and today is Day 4, I must focus my attention on my darling husband who called tonight beaming. He is in Charlotte for his National Sales Meeting and tonight was the awards night, well he was crowned Rookie of the Year, which is a huge deal and he was so excited, I could hear it in his voice, my pride welled up and a few tears streamed down my face. He has worked so hard from the get go, and he really has found his calling, he is great at it and really enjoys his job. So a big congrats goes out to my favorite Rookie of the Year, we are very proud of you!!

Our sleeping beauty...

3 comments:

The Harris Family said...

Yeah Brad!! We are so excited for you! I also love the month of posts about Avery...so special! I am totally stealing this idea for Campbell in November!

The B's said...

Aweeee, I have to say Leigh- I got chilly willies when you were showing your excitement and pride for B-rad. So sweet!

Jeni said...

That's fantastic! It's wonderful that he's found a job that recognizes his efforts and that he enjoys. That's tough!