Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Missing Me?

Probably not so much, but I can tell you what, I am missing my family something fierce. Here I am, all the way across the globe, and I would give anything to be back with the ones I hold near and dear to my heart. We landed safe and sound around 11:30pm Tuesday February 16th, which was an hour early mind you, so that made our travel time 35 clock hours instead of 36. We stayed up all night in an attempt to stay on East Coast Hours, so we just got back from our first of work and its 6:30am on Thursday February 18th now. Confused yet? I don't blame you.

Anyways, nothing too exciting to share, just wanted to let you all know that I am here, safe, sound, and sad. Missing my girls and wishing I was home with them. Not to mention that handsome man who took Avery to get her 1 month pictures done on Monday by himself....and guess what? Olivia actually wanted to be in the pictures for the first time in 9 months! And wouldn't you know it she looked like a rag-a-muffin, totally wasn't prepared for the photo session, but hey, at least we got a few cute shots to remember the milestone even if they aren't dressed in matchy-matchy clothes.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Can't wait to have you back in da hood! The snow is melting...that's about as exciting as it got this week~ :)