Friday, February 12, 2010

Alive Baby Walking...

(Avery right at 6 Months)
Not to be confused with Dead Man Walking...you guessed it, Avery took her first steps this afternoon. And to date, the most consecutive steps is coming in at six. She actually took two on Thursday, but I am more of an "at least more than two" before it is official kind of girl, and lets be honest, those two were just stutter steps.

We took both girls to the Doctor today, and turns out peace of mind is fairly expensive, fifty dollars later we are ear infection free, and the lungs are sounding pretty clear. Both girls are still on breathing treatments as needed, and for now that means just Olivia.

Brad and I had a tough decision to make tonight, do we sit at home on the couch and watch the opening ceremonies of the Olympics OR do we sneak out and watch Valentine's Day while we enjoy Cherry Coke and Movie Theater Popcorn for dinner. We went to Option B and arrived just in time to get seats in the second row - which if you have ever been to the movies with me you know I hate sitting close to the screen, but oh well, thats what you get when you are tardy. All in all we liked the movie, it was cute and predictable. I did shed some tears and for those of you that have seen it, it was at the end when Julia Roberts surprised her "Valentine".

Tomorrow I get to sleep in - yippeeeee-kiiiiiii-yiiiiiiiii-ayyyyyyyyyyyy, get along little doggie. I am so excited.

1 comment:

Nivette said...

That's exactly the part where I cried :) And did your theater have a ton of high school girls that gasped (along with myself) when they found out who the football player was with? Lol....it was hilarious.