Saturday, February 13, 2010

A nice little Saturday...

(Notice that she just threw up)

To quote Frank the Tank from Old School, I had a nice little Saturday planned. I slept in, enjoyed some quality time with the family, ate some yummy pizza for lunch, showered and then set off into the throws of crazy day before Valentine's Day traffic. It was insane out there. I started at the mall, BAD IDEA. So I got back in my car and set sail for Target...not nearly as bad as the mall. I collected all of my trip essentials and then took off for Michaels, with my motivation being Avery's First Birthday Favors...mission accomplished, I got all the supplies I needed. I can't wait to share with you what they are going to be, but its going to take some time, my creative juices need some time to brew. Actually, that is a bit of a lie, I just need some time without little ones around to bang a few out. I am hoping to get some finished before I leave on Monday because I don't want to rush when I get back. I ended up breaking up the favors into boy and girl favors, it was just easier that way. The boy ones are almost done, I worked on those this afternoon when I got home...but the girl ones are more detailed. I bet you are chomping at the bit to find out what they are...just you wait and see, I hope they are every bit as cool in real life as they are in my head.

I forgot to mention yesterday that my parents are rockstars. Yes, its true, they came through like champs with our Valentine's Day presents this year. I got Adobe Photoshop, and I can't wait to put it to use. I am hoping to doctor up some of my favorite photos before I head across the globe, but its not looking very likely with everything else I have to get done. So now for my Birthday I am going to need an Photoshop for Dummies book. :) Hint Hint Mom & Dad.

And I can't wait to show you what they got for Brad...we have a picture of Olivia opening his present, but I haven't had a chance to upload it yet. Just you wait and see...

No comments: