Thursday, March 1, 2012

Welcome Little Man...


Introducing the littlest Harrington...Jaxon Carl, son of Adam and Kearstin, and little brother of Jayden.   He joined this wild and crazy world last night at 9:58pm, weighing in at 8.5lbs and measuring 22 inches in length. Kearstin and Jaxon are both doing well and everyone is thrilled to meet this little guy considering he was a week late. (Everyone would have been thrilled had he come on time too, but you know what I mean)

It is times like these that I miss being at home with my dear friends, I miss being able to rush to the hospital and get my paws on him, wrap my arms around his Dad and admire his Moms strength. But I am celebrating this joyous occasion from the 804 and can't get this smile off my face.  The girls were very excited. Last night we sent Kear a "GOOD LUCK" video and this morning Avery sent an "I like Baby Jax" video, Avery also pretended to birth her monkey this morning...evidence below.

I couldn't love the Harrington Family more, and I am pumped that I now have another little one to adore.

No comments: