Saturday, March 17, 2012

Spring Photos 2012


The week of the girls school photos was a bit of a blur, it was almost my birthday week and Brad traveled most of the week, so I didn't sit down to give much thought to their outfits, and Olivia ended up spending the night at my Mom's the night before, so that required me to just bring a dress to school for her, and I didn't get any input from her, so my fingers were crossed that it would go over okay. 



I did however get to chat with Avery....a few times.....about which dress she wanted to wear.  I had 5 options, I ranked ordered them and started out by giving her the choice between Dress 1 and Dress 2...lets just say she wore Dress 614, and the negotiation process was painful for all involved. It could have been worse!!!


Huge bonus - both girls held the bunnies, the bunnies didn't poop on them, and they didn't freak out.

3 comments:

The Millers said...

Pictures look very familiar. Southern Smiles?

A Boy, His Girls & A Big Dog said...

You bettcha!!!!

Jeni said...

These are fantastic!