Thursday, September 3, 2009

Ring Around the...OH MY GOODNESS

Seriously...

Molly and I ventured out to the Ring Around the Rosy consignment sale last night. Holy Cow was it a zoo. I was super overwhelmed as was Molly. I did however find a few cute Fall/Winter things for Olivia. I can't believe I am already buying 3T clothing for her, where does the time go? Granted she just turned 2, but buying 3T makes me feel like she is really growing up. And I bought her a pair of Size 8 shoes...goodness...my very own Big Foot...at least she comes by it honestly, I have two canoes at the end of my legs.

And I am happy to report that the Girls Bathroom is FINALLY painted, however...it is with a heavy heart that I tell you...it needs another coat...so our great deal turned into just a so-so deal after the extra coat charge. He hopefully can come out in the next few days to finish it up so I can put the room back together. And the towels are done...now I just need to find a few more things for the walls...and we will be good to go. I can't wait to see the final product.

Tomorrow is Friday...Shannon has YET to have lil' Heath, so as it stands now Brad's Parents are scheduled to arrive tomorrow afternoon. Avery has her 6 month pictures scheduled for 10am on Saturday and then Brad and I are going to head out. We have reservations at Virginia Crossings Resort for a little alone time. We are planning to hit up James River Cellars on the way and possibly a winery in New Kent. We are looking forward to some quality time together sans the girls, but of course will miss them terribly. Then Sunday we will have Brunch at the resort before heading back to Richmond for Molly's Shower at 1pm. I can't wait to celebrate lil Baby Camel (as Olivia calls her).

1 comment:

Jeni said...

I hope you have a wonderful time with your hubby. I've stayed at Virginia Crossings before. It's beautiful and romantic. I can't wait to see photos of the bathroom too (never thought I'd see myself say that hahaha), you're a great decorator.