Wednesday, September 9, 2009

New Obsession

So I painted Pottery today at Color Me Mine for a work fun-day, and I had a blast. Don't get me wrong, I was BEYOND horrible at it....

Leigh: This "T" just looks bad

Carver: Oh Hun, you should have used a stencil

Leigh: I DID...

That is how bad it was, she couldn't even tell I used a stencil...but I am going to give it a second try, if it wasn't so expensive I would be painting pottery for everyone on my gift list.

Olivia has now started throwing a fit every night after he bath when we try and put her PJ's on, she only wants to wear one pair, its tough to appease her when that said pair is in the wash, so I forced the "Cupcake" PJ's on her last night despite her protests of "Don't want it, don't want it". And the same protests were loud and clear tonight as Brad tried to get the PJ's on a lotion slicked body fresh out of the tub. If she had woken Avery up with her screams her name was going to be MUD. And she cried and cried in her crib, yelled "Momma, Momma" and I finally had to go up when she yelled "More Cuddle Time Momma". How can you really turn that down? We were chatting at work yesterday about what behaviors create bratty children, and giving in was at the top of the list, but I just can't turn down the "One Last Hug Momma" or the "More Cuddle Time" requests, I will give into those until the cows come home. I mean really, how would I live with myself if she didn't wake up the next morning and I didn't give her that one last hug...

Side Note: I think Megan Fox is a super freak and I am not happy that the 90210 writers are turning Annie into a bad girl.

Molly and I are heading to Costco tomorrow night for the Annual Beach Run...I cannot wait. Stew & Rita will be here Friday Evening and we will all jump in our respective SUV's Saturday Morning and head to Corolla aka "Heaven on Earth".

Shannon (SIL) is still experiencing contractions and has an OB visit tomorrow morning, can't wait to hear the latest update on how she is progressing and what the plan is for sweet Heath's arrival.

The girls bathroom is finally finished, well, the painting I should say, Painter Man came and finished it up tonight, I can't wait to hang the new towel bar and the new TP holder, I am still waiting on a piece of wall art and I have one already that I need to hang, I can't wait to take pictures and share the finished product with you guys. I am however, still having an internal debate over the window treatment, not sure what I am going to do about the small window...

1 comment:

Jeni said...

I'm right there with you. I don't think I could turn down a "more cuddle time" request. It will break our hearts when she no longer wants all the hugs and kisses. We'll take all we can get while we can!