Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Gratitude Day 2

While I am thinking about it I thought I would blog about how grateful I am for:
  • A daughter who wakes up ready to conquer the world, Olivia doesn't miss a beat in the morning you can't help but love her and start your day off with a smile.
  • A mother who drives over to my house at 6:30am to help me with the girls in the morning, despite me telling her it wasn't necessary, oh and I should also add that she pull the recycling to the curb this morning since Brad is out of town - Thanks Momma.
  • Colleagues who are willing to drop what they are doing to help me understand an Excel Doc that would make your head spin. And for those said colleagues, I am also thankful that despite asking a million and one questions, they don't call me dumb to my face, heck, they might behind my back, but at this point, I am totally comfortable with that, I am just learning the ropes.

Brad should be home tonight around 8:30 or 9pm. I was hoping Olivia would get to see him before she went to bed, but I am trying to back her bedtime up a little bit and get her in bed by 7:30-7:45. It helps now that its dark outside earlier, and last night I didn't hear a peep out of her. Of course that does mean she is bright eyed and bushy tailed (hence the first bullet above) a little earlier than I would like (6:30am this morning), but what can ya do?

No comments: