Thursday, September 10, 2009

Biggest Beach and Biggest Water...

...HERE WE COME
That is what we have told Olivia to expect, "The Biggest Water" = The Ocean and "The Biggest Beach" = The Beach. We think she is excited, but we haven't told her much about it just yet because she doesn't have a concept of time so she would be asking us every single day "Biggest Beach Today?"
Avery had her 6 Month pictures taken today at Sears...I have to say, she was "workin it". She was crawling around like Cat Woman on a runway...the little vixen that she is. She did happen to resemble a sumo wrestler, but of course a tutu wearing sumo wrestler.
Tomorrow late-morning we will head out to the VCU Office at Stoney Point for Avery's Cardiologist Appointment, we are looking forward to some great news and a worry free week in Corolla. Brad just informed me that he has a Lunch Appointment in Williamsburg at 1pm, which means he needs to leave here around 12pm...MEN. And he just said "If it wasn't so important I would have moved it"...call me crazy, but your daughter seeing a Pediatric Cardiologist is at the top of my "Important" list right about now. I wonder if he hears these things coming out of his mouth?
Speaking of Corolla, I can't believe how much stuff we have to bring with us, its a little bit crazy. I am hoping to have most stuff packed by tomorrow evening but we shall see if that actually happens.

No comments: