Sunday, September 27, 2009

Just another hectic Sunday...

So at least it wasn't a manic Monday, but it was a very hectic Sunday. The girls were up bright and early again and Avery spent the majority of the day fussing her pretty little head off, she just wasn't herself all day, poor thing. Olivia was down for a nap at 11:30 this morning, just in time for me to hit the grocery store and for me to put together the Paula Deen Mac n Cheese for Molly's Shower this afternoon and of course throw together the Meatballs...yum, both by the way, were a big hit. Then it was bath time for all...and then we headed over to the Koehler's House for Molly's Shower. It was great to catch up with all the neighbors, I haven't really seen much of Insley or Molly since we got back from the beach with our crazy schedules...

Brad is packing up and heading to Philly tomorrow for the night and I am starting to pack for Manila so there are suitcases out all over the place here. Brad gets back on Tuesday night around 8:30pm and I head out Wednesday morning.

Olivia is still stripping down at night and ending up sleeping in her own pee, its so gross I don't know how she stands it. Last night she cried out at 1am "Mommy, Mommy", so I went in, she was stripped down, soaked, laying in her own pee, so we got her up, washed her off, changed her sheets and back to bed she went. I am so sick of changing sheets at night, I don't know how to keep a diaper on this child. Tonight she is in zip up PJ's, so I am hoping that helps our cause, but she has gotten them off before. The key is to check her before we go to bed, because even if she has gotten her clothes off, she hasn't had a chance to soak the bed...again, just a phase, I know it, but seriously, when is this phase going to end, when is my child going to realize laying in her own urine is totally disgusting.

No comments: