Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Diet...again

I am very ashamed of myself...I fell off the wagon while I was traveling, gained back the 8lbs I had lost and now am back to square one. I hate it. I hate the feeling...my clothes aren't fitting as well again, its depressing. But I am back on the wagon now, I haven't been as strict as I was before, and I know that I will need to be to get the weight back off. Brad bought me some Full Bars (wwwfullbars.com), so I have tried them once a day so far for the last two days and plan on adding them into my routine twice a day once I get another flavor, currently only have Peanut Butter.

And I should note that this time around I had Brad take a "Before" picture of me posing in a bathing suit. Its horrible, I will NEVER in a million years post the picture for all to see....unless of course I lose 65lbs, look fabulous and want to brag, then you might see the "Before" posted next to the "After"...just maybe.

No comments: