Saturday, August 1, 2009

Manila - July 24-31, 2009

A few pictures from my trip to Manila...

The bathroom in the Nagoya, Japan airport...



Hotel Lobby - when we arrived...



Hotel Lobby a few days after we arrived...





Hotel Pool where we swam every morning at 6am...



View from my Hotel Room....








Just outside of our hotel, restaurants and shops...




The Shangra-La, Makati Lobby...




My hotel room, Room 1328




Adorable lil Elevator Girls...




The Hard Rock - Manila, just outside our hotel.


Pop Rice - Delish. Tasted like salted popcorn...


And of course there was a Starbucks...



1 comment:

Jeni said...

Thanks for sharing photos. I would have been totally stumped when I walked in that bathroom! hahaha. I hope to make it to Okinawa some day...I hear Japan is beautiful, I don't know much about the Phillipenes though!