Sunday, August 30, 2009

House Randomness

So I am on a huge HGTV my own house kick, I just want to change everything around...re-paint, add recessed lighting, change out door knobs (almost done with that), paint all the doors in the house...I just can't stop making lists, Brad is ready to shoot me. So I thought I would share with you a few updates I have made lately...very small, updates I might add.

I can't keep a plant alive to save my life...but don't fret, with a few gulps of water, this little gem bounces back in no-time.

A new sign in our Front Entry way...now here is where you guys come in, we are going to be painting the foyer (the wall behind the sign is part of that area), and we aren't sure what color would work best. The dining room and formal living room that are off of the foyer (and its a very open floor plan) are a putty/tan color. And I got the sign on www.etsy.com .

I might have shared this before, but its the new vinyl wall art in our kitchen...I happen to love it. Again, www.etsy.com.


I had seriously been looking for fake lemons for the longest time, I had priced them out at several different stores, even searched online, and just couldn't stand the thought of spending $10 on fake lemons...I jumped for joy when I ran into a display at the Marshall's in the West End (the one on the Southside is a tad ghetto) and spotted the $4.99 sticker...jackpot.


Rough life huh?


I need an organizational tool for the girls bath toys...any suggestions?


Just a sneak peek into the Girls Bathroom....of the future. And an update on the painter situation...we have called in reinforcements...hopefully we can set up a time for Joel to come out and get started...


This is hanging over our toilet in the Master Bathroom...I bought it in Manila at Balikbayan Handicrafts.


No comments: