Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Can't Wait...

for the Fall TV shows to start...its sad isn't it? Megs might know this about me but I am not sure if its a wide known fact, but I love to look at the Major Network Schedules and put the Season Premieres in my planner...I don't know whats worse, actually doing it, or not being ashamed to admit it? HA.

I was sad to see HawthoRNe end last night, I really liked it and hope that TNT renews it again for another season. And Army Wives has just been so-so for me this season. Entourage again, just so-so, but I do happen to like E and Sloan together so I am hoping that happens at some point this season. Now on to the Fall Shows that I can't wait for:

NCIS
NCIS - Los Angeles
Three Rivers - but I know I will cry my eyes out every show, the previews get me...
Private Practice - I can't wait to see what happens with Violet and the baby...feels like it was just yesterday this show ended.
Grey's Anatomy - I am interested to see how they write Meredith's Pregnancy into the show..
90210 - who did Annie hit? And when is Dylan coming back? Seriously, David needs to come back as well...
Gossip Girl - how is this going to work with them going to college?
One Tree Hill - hottie from Lipstick Jungle is joining the cast, but does that mean that Lucas is a goner? I have heard he and Payton were no longer on the show, but how can that be? Brooke totally needs a love interest.
Mercy
The Good Wife
Flashpoint - whenever it comes back
Southland

And there are a few others I am going to check out, we have already talked about getting another DVR for our bedroom so we can keep up...pathetic huh?

And I am hoping and praying that Friday Night Lights comes back again in January...

No comments: