Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Happy Half Birthday Sweet Avery

Yesterday was Avery's Half Birthday...we had a little get together planned with our neighbors, but we are still recovering from the "snots" and The Koehler Family now has the snots, there was no way we were going to risk getting Pregnant Molly sick, being sick while pregnant is not fun. So instead of the little get together we went to Don Pepe for dinner, Olivia had a blast gobbling up everything in sight, beans, rice, "mexican pizza", chips, salsa which she tried to wipe off her tongue - HA. And then we ran to Home Depot to get Towel & TP holders for the Girls Bathroom since the painter should be here this week we wanted to change those out while we were already going to have the existing ones off the wall. I will of course take a picture when the room is finished...I can't wait. I happen to me madly in love with their shower curtain...and Molly has their towels as we speak...of course they are going to be monogrammed.

In 6 shorts months Avery has found her feet, her hands and....her VOICE. Boy is she a loud one, she yells like its her job, we were joking last night whether she is going to have a short temper with the way she grunts and yells. She is a rolling machine and while in her crib at night protesting sleep it appears as though she wants to get on her knees and crawl, but we haven't seen that happen outside of her crib. If I have anything to say about it, I would love for her to hold off on crawling for a few more months. Olivia didn't crawl until she was 10 months old and was walking by 11 months, that worked perfectly for me. But I have a feeling Avery will be crawling long before 10 months...but I think I said the same about Olivia, so who knows. Avery enjoyed her first taste of "food" on August 17th, just a few days short of her Half Birthday. Where does the time go? There are hours in certain days when I can't believe she is ONLY 6 months old, but when I sit down to think about it I can't believe she is ALREADY 6 months old.

1 comment:

The B's said...

happy 1/2 birthday Avery girl!! :)