Monday, September 12, 2011

The Fairy Dogmom & Comfy Cone


This sad looking pooch has seen better days. This poor bugger has gone and done it again, he's broken his ear, and it is G-R-O-S-S.  I thought for sure when I took him to the vet last week that they were going to schedule another surgery, but they decided they would give a strong dose of meds a try, but the meds just don't seem to be doing the trick, so he is headed for Surgery #2 on Thursday Morning.




I would however like to give a shout out to my friend Katie aka the Fairy Dogmom who encouraged us to give the Comfy Cone a try! It is a trillion times more comfortable than the crazy plastic ones hes worn in the past.  Katie just started her own business in the Old Town Alexandria, Virginia area, just outside of DC.  She specializes in pet sitting, dog walking and basic training. I am telling you...this gal is fan-flippin-tastic with her pooch Walter and she spreads her love around to the other canines she interacts with. 

Walter Wright - isn't he off the chain?




Say a little prayer that he heals quickly and that the quilted ear look doesn't make me gag this time around.  And of course the hubs is out of town on Thursday night, so the girls and I will have to give him some TLC after we pick him up.

No comments: