Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sicko Update

The girls, minus their attitudes seem to be on their way back to normal. Avery ate better today, but still had a nasty diaper at school and they said she had a low-grade fever this morning of 99, but that it was normal this afternoon.  Olivia had a great day at school, and didn't want to come home with me this afternoon.

I am the sick one now...and I am hoping that the worst is behind me, I am feeling better as the hours progress so I am hoping that is a good sign.  It sure is amazing how the germs spread like wildfire with these two small children.

We are trying to get Olivia into watching movies, so we can broaden her horizons and get her interested in something other than Dora...its a work in progress. Right now Madagascar is in, but she isn't a fan...so it looks like we will resort to Dora before bedtime as a way to wind her down...

No comments: