Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sick Bums


Don't judge...that Snuggie is da bomb

Avery has been sick since Thursday when she puked all over Brad (in his words, it was more puke than even an Adult would puke)...she hasn't really eaten all that much and while her mood was okay this morning, after her nap she was a complete train wreck. She just couldn't keep it together. I had to be holding her to keep her quiet, she did however enjoy some mashed redskin potatoes this evening, but only a bite or two...lets hope she gets to feeling better soon, because the ladies at school aren't going to take kindly to a blowout like the one at church and you know what that means...I will be leaving work to pick her up, because Brad is going to be on a "work-trip" tomorrow night...that is, if he can get his bum off the couch or out of our bed. He has spent the better part of the day in the bathroom as well and he just seems to be going downhill as the hours progress, I don't think he has said more than 3 words all evening and he just lays there, the poor thing.

Olivia announced that she was just starting to get sick, but wouldn't be really sick until tomorrow...lets hope she was just yapping her gums and there isn't any truth to that...with my luck I will be home with one or both of them this week, it always hits at the worst times. I just got back from traveling, Brad has a busy travel week and next week I leave for Manila, which I am dreading BTW.

No comments: