Monday, October 18, 2010

Home...

Just like my main man Michael Buble said, "I wanna go Home". It is Tuesday Morning here, 11am to be exact and I cannot wait until Thursday Morning at 7:50am when I board that plane bound for North America. I am very much so missing my family and I can't wait to see them on Thursday Night. The girls are enjoying their Bina & PawPaw time, they sure are lucky to have such great Grandparents.  Avery has been having a tough time settling down at night, when I call to talk to Olivia I hear her screaming in the background, breaks my heart. Olivia danced her little heart out today, she tapped her toe AND her heel...impressive, right? HA. I have eaten like absolute crap since I arrived. I haven't eaten a ton, but what I have eaten just hasn't been good. So on Monday the diet starts all over again. I am hoping to be able to lose 10 pounds by Christmas...fingers crossed its possible.

No comments: