Saturday, October 23, 2010

Little Ben is Two...almost

My dear college friend/roommate April's little boy Ben turns two on October 29th (he shares a birthday with my BFF Megs, cool eh?), so we celebrated with him and his family today at his "Choo-Choo" themed Birthday Party. April did an amazing job with all the decorations. She found the theme on etsy.com and just put it all together, but heck, I think she did a bang up job, etsy.com or not, she worked her party planning magic and it was fantastic. I wish I could find the listing because it was great, and I did a horrible job of capturing it on "film".

Avery just before she fell off and whacked her head for the first time...

Avery and Ben "sharing" the car

The girls

Don't you just "love" her?

And, how could you not "love" her?

Avery hiding in the train...sucking on the poison free red spray paint - HA.

The "Choo-Choo" cake

The Birthday Boy 

Avery enjoying her cupcake without getting her hands all messy...silver lining people, silver lining.


No comments: