Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Randomness

The May Books have arrived - and they are as cute as can be - the only gripe I have is that they are much smaller than I thought they would be, to give you an idea, here is a photo of one with a normal sheet of paper folded in half, and its still sticking out.


I ended up ordering a Meal Planning one and a Graph Paper one, and I am thinking I might use the Graph Paper one to track my food intake - when school starts, I am back on the diet wagon like WOAH.

Avery loves to get mail, and my Mom happened to send her a postcard yesterday that needed to be colored, so she jumped on it as soon as I finished reading it to her and sat down at her table to color...too bad it was an underwater scene and is now orange...she was so proud of herself.


Olivia is getting braver - Brad took her out last night while Avery and I took Riley for a walk and they rode through the entire neighborhood.  The training wheels are still on and I plan for them to be on for quite some time, but at least she is more comfortable with turns and coming to a stop.  Swimming and learning to ride a bike are two things I am hell bent on both of the girls being able to do, sooner rather than later.


My dearest pal Adam sent me the flag we sponsored for the Jill E. Harrington Hanzalik Memorial Golf Tournament - I hate that we miss it every year, but I am a huge supporter of the Fund and in general of anything that Adam does, and I love that we have a collection of these flags hanging in our garage.  What Adam is doing in his sister's name is inspiring, I am proud of him and I just know Jill is smiling down on him, just in awe of all that he has done.

No comments: