Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Love is...


Riley last night on my bed

1) Waiting instead of hurrying
2) Showing up when there is no time

Avery in the NICU

3) Listening rather than talking
4) Forgiving instead of holding a grudge

May 29th, 2005 - Our Wedding Day

5) Assuming the best
6) Choosing kindness rather than anger

Corolla 2011

7) Celebrating instead of envying
8) Anticipating needs

December 2011 - Disney

9) Choosing to be humble
10) Never giving up

Adam, Jayden & Jill

Reading this list reminded me that I am far from perfect, the people I love deserve better from me...it is a good reminder and always good to pulse check whether you are doing a good job of telling those you love, just how special they are...and treating them with the same passion and energy you feel.

No comments: