Friday, July 3, 2009

12, 4 and 6...

Seriously...this child of mine just isn't a good sleeper, she had a few tolerable nights this past week that gave me hope, but last night it was back to normal, up at 12:00am (good thing I was still awake), 4am and up for the day at 6am. She is in the best mood when she wakes up so you can't help but want to jump out of bed to play with her.

Last night Molly and I went to BRU to finish up her registry, she is so on top of things and so excited to meet Miss Campbell, I can't blame her, I can't wait to meet that little darling myself.

This morning we are taking Olivia for her first round of "formal" Photographs, today we are off to JcPenny's. I am trying to work the system this time around and just buy the basic package at each store (JcPenny's, Sears and Portrait Innovations) to save some loot since I could seriously go broke buying pictures of my children. So last night I asked Olivia which outfit she wanted to wear this morning, gave her two choices and she proceeded to look at them, point to one, say no, point to the other and say "and no", so now I guess we need to find a 3rd option, good thing the girls have so many matching outfits to choose from.

Then this afternoon its off to a cookout at The Koehler's House. Tomorrow we are spending the late afternoon/evening with The Tillars, Sunday is Addison's 30th Birthday so we are going to celebrate a day early, I am really looking forward to our weekend full of cookouts with great friends.

We are still unsure whether we will venture out to see Fireworks tomorrow or not...they start so late, we don't want to ruin Olivia's much needed sleep, but hey, it only happens once a year.

No comments: