Wednesday, July 15, 2009

T Minus 2 Days...until the BIG 2

I can't believe my little girl is going to be two years old on Saturday. We will be hosting 17 of her "friends" and their parents, along with several of our friends, likely close to 45-50 people for a cookout on Saturday Afternoon. The favors are done, I will post pictures on Saturday of the event and be sure to include the favors, I think they are cute, simple but cute. I am a tad nervous about the weather, it appears as though the weather folks are calling for rain, I am just praying that it holds off and waits until the little ones have gone home, I don't know if our house can handle 17 little ones running around. And Friday I have big plans for Olivia and I, we are going to spend the day together, and again, the weather folks are calling for rain...urg. Hopefully we will be able to spend the day at the pool, after we have pictures at 9am...

Olivia is madly in love with Molly, my good friend and neighbor. As soon as Molly gets home from work Olivia yells "Molly Home", and if she sees Molly coming over she yells "Molly coming, Molly coming" and does a crazy dance, and tonight she said "Wanna see Molly, Wanna see Molly", so we called Molly and Molly came outside and when it was time to go inside she kept saying "Hug, Hug Molly", but you could tell she was a little shy about it, so she would back away, and then said "Hug Molly', again and get a little closer, then back away and say "Hug Molly" again and finally she did it. It was adorable.

Brad will be traveling tomorrow night, so we will scramble on Friday Night to get everything together for the party, and of course a last minute trip to Costco on Saturday Morning before we pick up the finishing touches.

And I found out at work today that I will likely have two more trips in the next few weeks, that means 3 trips in just over a month, a lot more than I was planning on, but hey, I am thankful to have a job, so I am going to do my best to keep it. I feel for Brad though, it isn't what he signed up for, but I guess that is what marriage is all about, rolling with the punches...I didn't sign up to marry a crazy cyclist, but clearly we are still married despite his obsession.

No comments: