Monday, July 13, 2009

The important things in life...

The Bachelorette...

Seriously folks, what a show. And before I even get to her selections, I have to just say that Ed's Shorts and Wife Beater were HORRIBLE, what was he thinking? He did make up for it a little bit with the Seersucker Blazer, but the shirt he wore under the blazer...again, what was he thinking? Reid is adorable, I could just eat him up and Kiptyn is just Kiptyn, nothing really sticks out about him...so she picks Kiptyn and Ed and Ed is the one that flopped on their date, go figure. I am sad for Reid, he was my favorite. Ed was my second favorite going into tonight, but now with how his date went and his green short selection, I just don't know.

I also think the Dating in the Dark show is one of the dumbest ideas ABC has come up with in a long, long time.

I have seen the Wendy's Sweet and Sour Chicken Commercial about 83 times in the last two hours and I want someone to tell me if its as good as it looks, because it looks delicious.

Jessica and Tony broke up...yup, that would be Simpson and Romo, we are tight, so we are on a first name basis. I am actually very upset about their split, I thought they were adorable together. But with Nick and Vanessa broken up...could that mean a Nick and Jessica reunion?

On a serious note, my parents are a little ahead of schedule, they left Northfield today, and will be here tomorrow, we are all very excited to see them, no one quite as excited as Olivia though.

1 comment:

oneof4dms said...

TOTALLY agree on the tank top and shorts! gross!