Sunday, July 26, 2009

Obsessed with...

1) Stationary, can't get enough, can't stop buying it, probably have enough to write Thank You notes until I am 74 years old.

2) Monogramming

3) Diet Coke

4) My BlackBerry

5) Buying dresses for Olivia & Avery

6) Tote Bags, I want 43 Lands End Boat Totes...I have a serious problem.

7) www.Etsy.com

8) Reading Blogs, I think everyone should have one.

9) Planning trips that I may or may not take, I book hotels, then cancel, then book different ones, all because I love to dream and plan. Don't worry, I don't go as far as to book the flights, those are non-refundable.

10) Baby Names, I seriously want 12 children so I can name them, I just can't stop brainstorming names I love. I will be crushed if I don't get to name another child...for several serious reasons, not just the what appear to shallow reasons listed in my #10.

No comments: