Saturday, July 4, 2009

Watermelon is Patriotic....right?


Please note, both of the girls OWN 4th of July outfits, however they had planned to wear them to the Tillars tonight so after a nap and a roll in "The Beach" we just didn't have time to get them all cleaned up to warrant new, clean outfits, so they will have to wait until tomorrow, we will do the right thing, pose the girls in their outfits, and pretend in their baby books that they actually wore them on the 4th of July...
And I must mention...Avery..."the bad sleeper" slept through the night last night. Of course it was "Brads Night On", so I didn't get to reap the benefits of it, since Riley still got me up twice, and Insley called me at 1am worried that Juliette was having trouble breathing...just some snots and spittage coming out of her nose, nothing to be too concerned about, but I am glad that she called. I am so thankful I have neighbors that I know I can call at 1am and that are comfortable calling me at 1am. I am hoping that Avery has a repeat performance...the only change we made was adding a sleep sac, maybe she was waking up because she was cold...heck it was worth a try, and you bet your bottom dollar that she will be sleeping in a sac from here on out.

2 comments:

Jeni said...

I'm dying to know if the sack did the trick last night too??!!!

3guysandagirl said...

Cameron started sleeping through at 10wks and after the addition of the swaddle me. I am assuming it was a combination of both for Avery. However, Cameron now is a horrible sleeper. AND still sleeps in a sleep sack. I hope there are more sleep filled nights in the Turner household!