Saturday, July 11, 2009

Man to Man Defense

God Bless Molly. She joined us for our adventure to Sears this morning to have Olivia's 2nd Birthday Pictures taken. I don't know how Mom's go places with two under the age of two on their own. I mean, seriously, I could take them shopping in the double stroller, but not if one was out walking around, the other had to eat, etc. I can't thank Molly enough. After pictures, which went just so-so BTW, we headed to Chipotle for lunch, that was heaven on earth and both girls were little angels.

Brad is in NY at Mike Stolarcyk's Memorial Golf Tournament this weekend, he said its going to be a tough day, by 8am, he had already seen Mike's Mom and said there wasn't a dry eye in the place, such a tragic event. But I am so glad that Brad is there to show his support to Mike's Family, and to spend time with his Fraternity Brothers, if we learn nothing else from Mike's passing too soon its that we need to take advantage of the time we have with our friends and family each and every day.

I have to admit, I am a bit nervous to go up and get Olivia up from her nap. Last night when I checked on her at 9:30pm she was 100% naked, but still awake, so I was able to dress her, change the sheets, since last night we weren't so lucky, and put her back down, lucky for me this morning she was fully dressed when she got up.

Avery slept from 8pm-6am last night, I was so proud of her...now if only Riley would get with the program and sleep through the night we would be in business, but of course not, he was up at 12:15am and 5:00am...jeesh.

We have a busy week ahead of us. My Parents arrive on Wednesday, we can't wait to see them, Brad is out of town on Thursday and Friday, and Olivia's Party is Saturday. We can't wait to see everyone and we hope the Birthday Girl has a day to remember. I am planning on taking Friday Off to spend the day with Olivia, as of now we are planning on going to Pocahontas Pool with our neighbors Kimberly and Madison (Madison is just about 6 weeks younger than Olivia).

And I have some sad news to report...Whalie..aka our inflatable pool...perished. And I don't think we can bring him back, the holes were too serious, we did all we could, but we just couldn't plug them all up...so that means I need to rush around and find another pool by next Saturday. And wouldn't you know it, Wal-Mart isn't carrying the Bubble Wands anymore...that was going to be part of the party favors...back to the drawing board. SON OF A NUTCRACKER.

We did get some great news this morning through. Olivia and Avery's cousins, Leah and Ellie will be joining us on Saturday for Olivia's Birthday. They are spending the week in Bassett with Brad's Parents and will be coming along for the day, we are very excited that we will get to see the girls, we don't get to spend enough time with them.

1 comment:

Jones Family said...

The girls are so excited to be coming to Olivia's party. A rare treat!! Wish you were closer and also wish Stan and I could be there!
Love to all!!!