Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Single Momma

Brad left on Sunday around 12 noon so its been just us girls since then...and who could forget Riley. For the most part things have gone very smoothly, dare I say, they have gone well, except for last night...the girls just didn't sleep well. Avery was up at 1:00, 3:30am and then again at 5:30am. Seriously, Avery!! Get with the program! And then Olivia decided that 6am was a great time to rise and shine.

Tonight we are going to Amy's for Cereal and Margarita Night, can't wait. Amy will spoil Avery with cuddle time while Olivia plays with Isabelle and Lily (Lauren's Little Ones), and I will kick back with some Capt'n Crunch and a delicious Margarita. Sounds like heaven right? Brad will be home late late tonight, so you know what that means? He is on RILEY DUTY all night long. You bet your bottom dollar that I am NOT getting up with that dog tonight.

Have you all seen the movie Waitress? With Keri Russell? Strange movie, but I can relate to tuning the whole world out the moment you hold your sweet baby for the first time.

And Bride Wars - great movie, I cried my eyes out, makes you realize just how important friendship is.

No comments: