Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Allergic to Riley

I took Avery back to Dr. Shook yesterday morning, she was still super congested and wasn't taking the meds they gave us a few weeks ago, so back we went. Her lungs and ears are clear, but they really want to clear the congestion that she has been fighting for a good 3-4 weeks, so they changed her meds and told us to put it in her bottles. The little chunker weighed in at 15lbs 8oz, I can't wait to see how much she weighs at her 4 month check...

And I mentioned to Dr. Shook that as soon as Olivia finished her meds her snots came back, but that they are clear, she is wondering if Olivia might be allergic to Riley, I really hope not, but just to be safe we are giving her some allergy meds on a daily basis.

Brad is out of town again for work...he takes over the Northern Virginia territory on July 1st, so I am guessing the travel situation is only going to intensify, so I better just get used to it.

There is a chance I might be traveling to Manila for work in July, I would leave on a Friday and get home the following Friday. I can't say I am looking forward to it, but its a must, my new role requires me to visit a few times a year, as I am now own one of our sales driven call centers there.

No comments: