Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Finally...a Hobby.

So for those of you that know me well, you know that I don't have a hobby, but I have been desperately searching for one, that A) doesn't cost a fortune and B) doesn't take a ton of time, both of which are void in my life, yup, that's right, no fortune and no free time. So I have decided where to focus my free time...drum roll please.....PHOTOGRAPHY. I am going to learn how to use our camera and capture my little darlings as often as possible. I am obsessed with getting the girls photographed, and I spend a fortune doing it, so for once I need to stop outsourcing and bring the business in house. My plan of attack...

1) Get Camera lessons from my work friends who are amazingly talented.

2) Utilize my Mommy Friends who are great behind the camera for tips and tricks

3) Read Blogs and do research online for pointers

And maybe, just maybe I will sign up for a class, I don't know if I have time for that, but I would love to give it a try.

Now maybe I will stop spending my dollars and cents on decorations for the house and clothing for the girls, that is my current hobby, but it sucks the life out of my wallet.

This weekend we are taking the girls to Maymont and my work friend Rebecca is going to photograph Olivia for her 2nd Birthday and give me pointers along the way. I cannot wait.

Speaking of photographs, I get to pick up Avery's 3 Month Photos tomorrow, I am pumped.

Brad is out of town again this week, but he will be back tomorrow night late. A quick update on what I like to call Leigh's CraigsList Business...you all know the car has sold (check), and last night I sold our cafe style dining room table (check), now if we could only see the modern metal slat sleigh bed.

1 comment:

Jeni said...

I think your hobby choice is excellent. You have a natural good eye for it. I hope you enjoy it and save money in the process!!