Tuesday, June 23, 2009

OMG....

So seriously, as I type my blood is boiling...I wanted to jump through the TV Screen while watching The Bachelorette. I HATE HATE HATE that Jillian can't see Wes for the snake he really is...

And on a serious note, please send your prayers out to my high school friend Kaisa. Her boyfriend Nick was diagnosed with cancer just a few short weeks ago, he fought with great strength and determination, made great progress and passed away from a heart attack due to a blood clot just yesterday. They were living abroad in Singapore, she will be bringing his body home at the end of the week. Her outlook on life is awe inspiring, her optimism takes my breath away, I wish her nothing but peace at a time like this.

As I type Avery is talking to her Exersaucer toys and begging them to talk back to her. Olivia is hanging out with her YaYa. I took the girls to the Doctor this morning to have Olivia's ears rechecked as she has been running a fever on and off for the last few days, good news is, her ears are clear, bad news is, she is likely just dealing with another cold. I swear, Olivia's health is enough to drink me to drink, I worry about her...she shouldn't have to deal with so much at such a young age, but in the grand scheme of things, I am grateful all she is dealing with is minor ailments...keep your prayers coming for Baby Stellen, he was back in the PICU over the weekend, and will likely be making another trip to Boston for another procedure on his little heart.

No comments: